Spring Fever

Hey there everyone. Sorry I haven’t written much this week. I have had a raging case of Spring Fever the past two weeks. I have been working from home and when it’s time to get off work I am outta here.

The past two days I’ve taken a walk with my neighbor. Last night we walked around the neighborhood and today we walked about 2 miles through the park that backs up to my house. The trees are in bloom and I have the doors open at the house.

Next week I’m heading north again – Toronto, Ontario. I hope the weather is nice there next week. Other than my trip in January I have not been there to visit. I hope to get out and about next week in the evenings. If any of you have suggestions send them along.

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Spring in Toronto next week may be optimistic, but maybe you'll get really lucky! I've never been to Toronto, but I'd love to go! Be sure and scope it out for me!

Ann said...

Passed through Toronto last summer on my way home from Alaska, so was only in the airport! Very optimistic thinking spring up there! It's slowly warming up here in NE....

Jackie said...

Have a great spring weekend!

Anonymous said...

you are still employed hopefully! saw on histalk2.com (my favorite healthcare blog) that McK laid off 400 on friday.
have a good week!! Donna L. at Lake Wateree

Bennie said...

Donna - you got better info than I have. I am still hanging in there. Heading to Toronto Ontario tomorrow.