I was not kidnapped, or abducted by aliens…

I know it’s been a while since I have written. I know several people have asked if I was abducted by aliens or kidnapped. I hate to report those are just vicious rumors. Now that I’m back on the road I’ll try to dream up something to write about. .

I had a great two weeks working from home office. It was a very nice break to get off the road and get some of the tasks off my plate that I never have time to do when I’m on the road.

This week I am headed NORTH to Toronto, Ontario. The weather is not going to be the balmy 70’s I’ve had at home but it won’t be like it was last time I was there. The coldest they predicted was for today with 30 degrees and the warmest on Thursday of 51 degrees. Hopefully the 30 was this morning and I’ll miss that all the other lows are mid to upper 30’s.

The past few weeks we did get some things done around the house (YEE HAW). Our new bedroom has the drywall installed, finished and painted as of this weekend. We put the door up and it will be ready for carpet next week. I’ll be glad to see that room finished where we can move the bed from the old room to the new room. Then we take on that room.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad you are back....kinda hard when my blog fix takes off for a coupla weeks....I've been in withdrawal!

I can't imagine having the stamina to produce as many daily postings as you have to date, so, since writing a column is not your job, no demands here....but you were missed!

I was afraid you have fallen down the rabbit hole with Alice....was it because of that posting on Pennsylvania? did you have to escape until all the hits died down?

Life's a Beach! said...

Maybe there'll be an ice sculpture competition in Toronto this week! Just kidding! :)

Bennie said...

Leslie - No stress I hear ya.. Alice said to tell you Hi by the way.

Beck - that's just mean.. I hope your not right this time as my tour guide. Actually it was cool when we landed but not too bad. At least I can see the ground this time.