What people think I do on the road

A few weeks back while watching TV the Residence Inn commercial came on. I asked Stefan if this was what he thought my life on the road was like. He told me he was certain this is what life on the road is like.




I can tell you it’s not quite like this. First off there is not a curtain rod made out there that could hold me. And I’m pretty sure there is not a Residence Inn with ceilings that high. I guess I might need to change brands and give this a shot sometime.

And Beck - Thanks for the instructions on how to post "Youtube" links on my Blog. I guess you can tell they made sense to me.

1 comment:

Life's a Beach! said...

LOL! The last Residence Inn I stayed in didn't look like that! I used to travel along with my husband a lot if he was going somewhere that he didn't fly. I know I had a lot more fun than he did!

And I'm glad my half-assed instructions worked.