All Four Corner's

As of today I have hit all four corners of the country in a month. One month ago I was in the Los Angeles area, then Portland, Toronto and today Palm Beach, FL. I am really glad to be back in South Florida. When I worked at my last job I got to come down here quite a bit since we had three facilities in Florida.

I am staying at the Embassy Suites this week which is one of my favorite chains. They provide a cooked to order breakfast (food wins my vote every time). There is also a happy hour each night (wasted on me). You always have two rooms, one with eating area and couch and a separate bedroom. I am on the top floor and the ceilings are always higher on the top floor. These are about 12 feet. They actually have the rooms decorated very nice with accent walls.



The Embassy has the best shampoo. It’s a Rosemary Infused shampoo by Bloom. I can’t find it anywhere to buy so you know I’ll be lifting as much as I can to haul home.

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

I'm thinking Florida might beat some of the other corners! : ) Have fun! A hotel stay sounds wonderful (but I know it gets old).

Ann said...

I've stayed at an Embassy Suites once & it was nice. Definitely think FL would be nicer than some other spots....

Leslie said...

okay Bennie...its called GOOGLE-IT...here's a link...http://expressionsemporiuminc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=298 and you can also get it on eBay and Yahoo and a bunch of other Websites in volume....

Bennie said...

Beck - You would be pleased with this place. I would love to lay around here and enjoy it instead of working.

Ann - I agree Florida is a good spot to be.

Leslie - Wow. Google-It. What a concept. That's some expensive shampoo. I knew I liked it, I guess it should not be a surprise that it costs a lot. I always love things I can't afford.