This Weeks Daily Drive…

I am still in the Toronto area and I have not made it downtown to the CN Tower yet. I doubt I’ll make it tonight since I’m tired. Last night I worked until 9:30 PM and started again this morning at 7:30 AM. I hope to get downtown tomorrow and see this building. I hear they have a glass floor at the top and you can see to the ground. Not sure I could handle walking on that floor with my fear of heights. But I am able to fly, stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon and take a Hot Air Balloon ride. So maybe I can.

I don’t have anything really interesting to tell everyone. So I decided I’d take a picture of a Cathedral that I pass everyday on my way to work. It’s called “Cathedral Town” and it’s located on the 404 North between Richmond Hill and New Market Ontario.



This building is quite imressive to see on the side of the road. And to think this is NEW construction that has not opened yet.

2 comments:

Pam in KC said...

What a pretty building.

Life's a Beach! said...

I can't believe that's new construction! What beautiful architecture!