Weekend Update

My computer appears to be fixed. Dell came out on Friday and replaced the motherboard. I am crossing my fingers still. I am really hoping it is fixed, that whole penmanship practice thing didn't happen this weekend.

The weekend was a busy one. I read some paperwork from work and prepared for my trip to Vancouver, WA this week. The weekends always seem so short compared to the work week. And 3AM came awful early this morning (seemed much earlier than usual).

Stefan has completed the new deck railing off the bedroom. It will need painted but we need to let the treated wood dry some before we paint it. I can’t believe the designs he comes up with, it looks so great. Here are pictures of the view from my deck and the new railing he built this weekend.


5 comments:

Ann said...

That railng is beautiful!

Sue said...

Stefan did a great job on that railing - he and Miguel should team up because working with wood is Miguel's one weakness. I love the design and the view - I can just see the two of you sitting there enjoying it.

Life's a Beach! said...

Vancouver! Our favorite restaurant there is Beaches on the Columbia. And we used to stay at the Homewood right across the street from the river so I could do the river walk in the morning for exercise. Have fun! (Remember, Portland is just across the river with no sales tax!)

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFUL view and very well designed railing! If the economy ever straightens out he could make a living remodeling!

Does your iPod Touch (that's what you have right?) have a handwriting recognition program? so it wouldn't matter what your writing looked like so long as it was consistent?

Still adjusting to life without my PDA....my Blackberry Storm is nice, but not as convenient as my Dell Axim was....sigh....

Bennie said...

I was so pleased with that railing. I have no idea how Stefan comes up with this stuff but he is so talented at it.

Sue - don't tease us... Stefan has asked several times if I'd have you send Miguel up to help him. You know you both are Welcome here anytime.

Beck - I'll be eating at Beaches this week. What would you like me to order for you?

Leslie - not sure the iTouch could read my handwriting. Heck even I can't read it.