Here in Hamilton, ON

Well I made it to Toronto last night with no problems. I flew in on USAirways instead of Delta. They come in to a different terminal and it’s huge. All the immigration folks were wearing masks over their faces. So I guess they are taking the swine flu very serious here, that was strange to see. Funny Hertz had my car and I never had to stop.

I found my place here in Hamilton and already scoped out the food… The Keg Steakhouse is just up the street, the Swiss Chalet is the other direction and Tim Hortons coffee is next door. So I have found all my necessities for the trip. Now I just have to find the client site.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like you have the essentials covered!

Life's a Beach! said...

Haven't eaten at The Keg for years. There was one in Bellevue, WA right down the hill from us! Have a great week!

jeanie said...

If it stops raining the Royal Botanical Gardens is worth a look. Not much else in Steeltown. I've never had a bad meal at The Keg and Timmy's is a Canadian institution. I'm from just down the road in St. Catharines (so is Sue) but we recently moved to Crystal Beach which is part of Fort Erie.

Bennie said...

Beck - that's right they had a Keg in Renton, WA too. You certainly know your way around the Pacific Northwest.

Jeanie - thanks for the travel advice. I doubt I'll have time to get to the Royal Botanical Gardens but I have seen the signs for it. I had dinner at the Keg last night. It was wonderful.