Where’s the Beef?

That was the slogan for Wendy’s back in the 1980’s. This little old lady would open her hamburger and see this little patty and start the commercial “Where’s the Beef”.

Well today’s blog is more about “Where’s the meat”. I was never a breakfast eater until a co-worker of mine I traveled with got me in the habit (and you know who you are Sue). Of course I love the Bacon, Eggs, Toast and all the things that are not good for you. And you can tell through the years the extra pounds I’ve put on because of those selections.

The Hilton where I am staying provides me a nice continental breakfast. It’s not as bad as most continental breakfasts. This one is brought to your table and the presentation is really nice. It comes with Coffee, Juice, Toast or English Muffins and a nice bowl of fruit. The fruit is what makes the breakfast, the fruits include Honeydew Mellon, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Grapes, Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries.


I’ve been really good the past few weeks and this is how I start my day. If only I started it this good when I’m at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a good boy you are! keep this up and you will live to be 100! and you'll be working everyday of that 100 with the current economic climate!

on second thought...go for the bacon, eggs and lots of butter and make a good looking corpse! show those politicians that they can't ruin YOUR lifestyle!