Not much news to report...

It’s been about a week since I made my last post. It was quite a busy week last week with work and when I got home I just took some time to unwind.

It was a great weekend. The house next to mine is owned by a couple that lives in Erie, PA. I just love it when they come down in the winter; they are what I consider good friends. They had us (Stefan and I) over for dinner on Friday about an hour after I got to the house. It was her birthday and she made us dinner. The next day they left on their vacation heading to Florida.

We had a great Valentines Day, not like we did anything spectacular. We went to Costco and had dinner at the Olive Garden. I guess it was just nice to have a day that we didn’t have to race around and do a lot of things (we saved that for Sunday).

I did learn some trivia about Oregon before I left last week. Saturday was the 150th year of being a state and they are having events to celebrate all year.

Q: The trivia question on the radio asked: The Oregon state flag is the only state flag that that has…

A: The Oregon state flag has a different print on each side.

No comments: