Portland Tour

Well everyone I actually got out and about this week on my trip to Portland. The picture below was taken today in the Rose Gardens.

I thought these flowers were so beautiful. I want a huge mound of these at home. I love the bight yellow. This was taken outside the Rose Gardens.
This picture was taken in the Japanese Gardens there in Portland. This is one of my favorite places in Portland (along with about 20 other favorite places).
Here is Multnomah Falls. I find this place amazing and I can't go there enough.

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Bennie, in all those years, I never got to the Japanese Gardens. But Multnomah Falls is one of my favorite places! Those flowers are beautiful!

Ann said...

The waterfall looks great! The NW is one of the few areas of the USA that I haven't been to--we've talked about it, but it just hasn't happened!Love the flower photos!

Jackie said...

Welcome to my world. That is usually said sarcastically but I mean in a nice way. Thereis a lot to see around the area. Next time you might try the Oregon Gardens in the Silverotn area sout ot Portland.

Sue said...

That falls looks beautiful. Glad you got out and about (but then, you almost always do).

Bennie said...

Beck and Ann - if you ever get to Portland the Japanese Gardens are something worth seeing.

Jackie - I Love it in your world. I will need to try out the Oregon Gardens sometime. I was told they are really nice.

Sue - I don't get out as much as I'd like to but your right I at least try to get out on a few trips a year. I am counting down to vacation next week. It won't come a day too soon.