What’s in the iPod?

I have always loved music. My favorite genre is Country followed by Pop and R&B. It’s been a while since I have purchased a new CD. I have so many at home and to be quite honest there hasn’t been anything fresh that has caught my ear in a long time. I’m sure part of it is me and that I just have not looked for anything new in a while. I’ve been told it’s that I’m getting OLD.

I have been hearing a song on the radio quite a bit at home that I really liked (Better in Time). I finally decided to download it to my iTouch. It was from an artist I had never heard of named Leona Lewis. I listened to several songs on the album “Spirit” and decided that it was well worth the purchase of the entire album. Come to find out her CD has been out quite a while and she has several great songs on them.

She has some hits that have already hit the top of the charts, some I have yet to hear that I think will be big hits for her in the future. And there was even a remake of a song from my era “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”. She really slowed it down and it’s so relaxing to just lay back and listen to her version.

I didn’t have any stories that came to mind listening to this album, but if you enjoy pop music I would certainly suggest you listen to this album sometime.

No comments: