It really could be worse….

Last week I wrote my blog about the Mini-Cooper adventure. I have to say I have had great feedback to my rant. And anytime things like this happen you wonder could it get worse… The answer is always going to be “Yes it can”.

As I walked out of the Marriott Courtyard last week to head home (in my Cadillac I might add). I saw the car that would be worse than the Mini-Cooper. I instantly felt sorry for the poor traveler that got the car pictured below.



I'm happy to say I'm working home office this week and I have my trusty 15 year old Thunderbird that I know how to drive and park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! they let this thing out of Des Moines? Its been there everytime we stop to visit our online friends (3 times now)....what a panic! I bet the controls are interesting in that one also since the driver is way up their in the hot dog seat! Thanks Bennie!