Flexible if nothing else

Well our Thanksgiving plans changed at the last minute this year. For years this was the big holiday spent with the neighbors that bring the family down from Erie. They were not able to make it this year for a variety of reasons so we went to a friends house in Greensboro, NC.

It was a very nice Thanksgiving with a small group of people. It takes about 4 hours to drive from Myrtle Beach to Greensboro and we have made this trip many times.

This time we left the cat (Pez) at home for a few days. I figured she would have a party while we were gone and just really enjoy herself. She travels OK but it's not one of her favorite things to do. And since the friend we were seeing has two other cats we just felt it would be less tramatic for all of us to leave Pez at home.

Sheeot had a tough time.. She had to share her pillow with a Monster Black Cat named Titus. It's hard not to share when the cat is bigger than you are and has sharp claws.

When we got home Pez was really happy to see us again. I think she might have been a little stressed being on her own but now I know she can do it.

I'm off to San Francisco this week. Then Texas the week after. Then I have a new account in Savannah, GA.

I'm exicted about the Savannah account. It will be nice since it's driving distance and I can just hop in the car and not have to hassle through airport security and connections. I hope to take the dog and cat down to Savannah with me sometime and stay over a weekend after work. They have both been there before. I just want to stay and tour sometime.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Glad you figured out a solution for Thanksgiving and that it worked out with Pez. She might give you some extra attention for the next week or so. Enjoy your travels, see you soon!

Ann said...

All those trips & then to Isla for Xmas--lts of miles to cover!

Bennie said...

Sue - Pez was in a little huff at first but once she got over pouting she was all over us and sucked up all the love she could.

Ann - I am running like a mad man the rest of the year. When it's not work I'm out to play hard... I can't wait for my Isla trip.